Our Recommended Acne Care System
Exposed Skin Care is hands-down the best acne kit on the market today. It provides everything you need for acne relief from a cleanser to benzoyl peroxide cream. Even the basic kits come with an additional salicylic acid wash as well as a nighttime tonic which further enhance the system’s acne-fighting effectiveness as well as prevents new breakouts and blackheads from forming.
Not only does Exposed Skin Care use scientifically proven ingredients, but their kit takes a very important step that sets it above the rest: it does not contain known skin irritants common in other products. Other manufacturers add in lauryl and laureth sulfates, making their cleansers foamier and appear more effective. These compounds secretly irritate the skin and actually contribute to acne! Exposed Skin Care does not cut any corners and only uses the best ingredients for not only fighting acne but also for reducing irritation and dryness.
In addition to these scientifically proven ingredients, the Exposed Skin Care system also adds in green tea extract, passion flower extract, aloe vera, sage extract, and licorice root. These natural remedies are associated with reduced inflammation, reduced redness, and smooth skin. The problem with most natural acne remedies is that they do not work as well as the powerhouses benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Fortunately, the Exposed Skin Care system provides both natural ingredients plus benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, giving users the best of both worlds.
As an added bonus, the kits are a great deal. The basic kit that includes everything you need is available for under $50 for a two month’s supply. If you order direct from Exposed Skin Care website, you get free shipping to boot!
Benefits and Features of Exposed Skin Care’s Acne Kits
- Fully Equipped: Even the basic kit comes with a great cleanser, a salicylic acid wash, a benzoyl peroxide treatment cream, and a nighttime tonic. Each kit provides users with everything they need to get long-lasting clear skin.
- Completely Safe: The ingredients in all Exposed Skin Care products have been carefully vetted to minimize the risk of side effects. Exposed Skin Care does not use known skin irritants, which are surprisingly common in other brand’s lower quality kits.
- Ultra Effective: Exposed Skin Care’s kits include proven acne fighting ingredients like salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide in the right concentrations. These scientifically proven ingredients are combined with high quality natural ingredients with great anecdotal evidence like sage extract for the ultimate acne treatment program.
- Protects Against Dry Skin: A big problem with other acne treatment kits is that the ingredients may lead to dry, irritated skin. Exposed Skin Care gets around this common side effect by avoiding skin irritants plus providing acne-friendly moisturizers that hydrate the skin without blocking pores.
- Great User Reviews: With 4.4/5 stars on Amazon, it is clear that users are very happy with the Exposed Skin Care line. Do not order through Amazon though – you get a much better price on kits as well as some free bonus products by ordering directly through the Exposed Skin Care website.
- Clear Skin in 30 Days – Or Your Money Back: Exposed Skin Care promises clear skin in 30 days. But do not just take their word for it – they offer a no questions asked 100% money-back guarantee for anyone who fails to get spectacular results from their acne kits.
Which Exposed Acne Kit to Get
There are 3 main kits available on the Exposed Skin Care website. I recommend either getting the basic kit or the expanded kit (both are very similar in price). The basic kit is ideal for those with skin that is naturally on the oilier side, whereas the expanded kit is better for those who have dry skin.
Both kits provide everything you need to fight acne. The expanded kit comes with an additional acne-friendly facial moisturizer. If you have dry skin, you will definitely want to get this, but if you have oily skin, you may not actually need or want the moisturizer.
Limited Time Coupon Offer
If you decide to take the plunge and pick an Exposed Skin Care kit, try the coupon code “matr5off” (remove the quotes). This is good for a 5% discount on all Exposed Skin Care products and kits. Click here to visit the site and redeem your coupon code.
What Are You Waiting For?
The Exposed Skin Care acne treatment line is an effective, intelligent acne treatment system that is effective, comprehensive, and very affordable. It also can be used from the comfort of your home and comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. Clear skin is just 30 days away – what are you waiting for? Click on the box below to get started with Exposed Skin Care now!